1. Information for the user
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ALUMINIOS JOVI SL is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned for the treatment are:
- Remittance of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications. These communications will be made through the CONTROLLER and are related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
For the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate the custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or its destruction. total.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has formalized the confidentiality and manager of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that the USER has are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ALUMINIOS JOVI SL. Polígono Industrial El Salt – ctra. Samsa, s/n – 43540 Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Tarragona). E-mail: email@example.com
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
The USERS, through the corresponding boxes and the introduction of data in the fields, marked with the asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the attention of your request, by the provider, and that therefore the inclusion of the data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
3. Security measures
That, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through ALUMINIS JOVI SL. Polígono Industrial El Salt – ctra. Samsa, s / n – 43540 Sant Carles de la Rápita (Tarragona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org